MS Outlook is acknowledged as the most popular email client in use provided by Renowned Software Company Microsoft Corporation. With all sort of useful features, MS outlook is either installed in Office place for rapid communication or configured for large scale personnel usage.
MS Outlook users face a situation when the number of PST files grows and become too many in their system. One email account is associated with one email client for sending and receiving emails. But the situation changes when a user wants to configure and keep more than one email account at a time. These multiple accounts in Outlook email client lead to creation of numerous PST files in the system. But if all the PST files belong to the same email account, it is not required to add PST file to Outlook manually as they are attached by default.
Now a different scenario may happen when the PST files are received from some other users or from other source. In such a situation, you need to add or import the PST files manually to your Outlook profile. There are two things you can do here: a manual trick for importing the PST files to MS Outlook, and a third-party tool to add PST files to Outlook profile.
Manual ways to Add PST Files
To add or import PST files to MS Outlook (2010) manually, follow the steps given below:
- Go to the File option in MS Outlook.
- Select Import option in the Open
- Import and Export Interface will pop up.
- Select option Import from another file.
- Choose PST File location and click Next.
- Select Browse option to select the location to import the PST File.
- Click Next to proceed and Finish ending the process.
For MS outlook 2007 or earlier versions, the steps are slightly different than above:
- Open MS Outlook.
- Go to the option File and select Import and Export.
- Click Import from another program or File and select
- Open PST File and click Next.
- Type the proper path and name of the PST File to be imported.
- Select Top of The Hierarchy and Click Finish.
Also know about: How to remove Outlook Duplicate file ?
Though, this manual operation for adding numerous PST Files is reliable, but sometimes time consuming when the number of PST Files exceeds 100 or more. The user can resort to third-party software tool that can do the task in a jiffy. The Add Outlook PST tool of SysInfoTools Software is a powerful Windows Utility that completes the process effectively and the output is efficient, i.e. merge of multiple PST Files in one go. The Demo version of the tool is available for evaluation that can allow the user to attach PST files up to size 10 MB.
Salient features of the Tool:
- Enables the user to add multiple PST files
- No limitation on the PST File selection.
- Support PST file formats(ANSI and Unicode)
- The user interface is intuitive and interactive.
For Best results the users are required to be well aware with two mandatory criteria for this tool. The outlook PST files to be added to the Outlook profile are not be corrupted. It the files happen to be impaired or damage repair them by using third-party software. Innovative powerful PST File Repair of SysInfoTools Software is an efficient Email recovery tool. The users are recommended to disable the read only attribute of the Outlook PST file.
The users looking forward to an easy solution to manage MS Outlook PST files can visit the dedicated official website of the company to explore 60+ Windows System Utilities. Add Outlook PST tool of SysInfoTools Software is released with wide range of features and functionality.