SysInfoTools Exchange BKF Recovery software would be an ideal solution for those users who are suffering from Exchange BKF corruption. It supports recovering maximum possible data from corrupt Exchange Server BKF files and saves them at user-defined location. The software is highly efficient to recover mailbox items of your Exchange Outlook from corrupt BKF files. An Exchange Server BKF file contains three different types of files: EDB, STM and LOG files. Each file type contains a particular type of data. This software identifies all these files in a corrupt BKF file and recovers them in a proficient manner.
How to use SysInfoTools Exchange BKF Recovery software?
1. First launch SysInfoTools Exchange BKF Recovery software on your system.
Click on Open button to locate corrupt BKF file.
2. Select corrupt BKF file from your system directory.
Once you have selected the file, click on Open button.
3. The selected BKF file has been scanned and will be shown in the left pane.
Expand the file and its folders.
4. Click on any data item to see its preview. The selected file properties is also shown there.
Check the files which you want to save and click on Save button.
5. Click on Browse button to select a location.
6. Select any new location from the list to save the recovered data.
Now click on OK button.
7. The selected location will be shown there in the edit box.
Now click on Save Files to start saving process.
8. The software will start saving the files at user-defined location.
All the saving files will listed there.
9. Once the the saving process is complete, click on OK.
Also Read: How to repair damage BKF file?
SysInfoTools offers demo version of this software at free of cost for trial purpose. You can try its demo and examine the software. Demo version will help you view the recovered data in the Preview Pane. You can read more about this software on SysInfoTools website.
You can also download demo version of this software directly from here: